Popular Posts

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Progress Report on Final Project

Progress Report on Final Project

The final project of my group and myself is the IBook.  I have already started on my individual book.  I collected the pictures that I wanted to use in the book.  The pictures will feature all the places I love to visit on vacation.  I have pictures of my friend's children in there as well.  They are like my children, so I have to use those pictures.  I have having some issues with my you tube videos, but I plan on working on that tonight.  The group work is going alright.  We have already made the smart board presentation 2  before Thanksgiving.  We have that out of the way.  I knew it would be hard to do this week. I still have a lot I want to do for both, but for the most part, I have already positioned all the pictures for my individual part.  It's a work in progress, but I know it will get done.

work in progress post it
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment