Popular Posts

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Last Update on PLN

Personal Learning Network
Tina Behel

My Personal Learning Network has personally grown over the last few months.  I have my PLN on Symbaloo.  I have many more tiles to fill in but, those tiles need to be available for future references. Twitter is a better use of building a Personal Learning Network.  I have built a great deal of people, or organizations that I am following on my Twitter account.  Twitter is really a better start for sources of educational tools.  Now I am following 179 different organizations, or people.  I feel like I could find someone to answer any question I have about technology in the classroom, or ask for advice.  I have Symbaloo as a source for connections but, Twitter too me is the better at building a Personal Learning Environment.

symbaloo name
twitter bird

No comments:

Post a Comment