Popular Posts

Saturday, November 10, 2012

C4K Summary for October

First Post
"The Deaf Speaking to the Deaf." A Critique on Politics

The first post was a girl who talked about how politics played a big part in her family.  The name was never given, but she spoke loudly on the beliefs in her household.  I commented on the blog by telling her growing up we were taught to not really speak to others about politics and religion.  Everyone has a view on the subjects, and you should respect those views as you get older.

Second Post

Jack blogged about the book The Outsiders.  He talked about the character Johnny.  Josh told why he thought he was an important character.  I asked him if he had seen the movie.  I told him I had seen the movie and read the book.  The Outsiders is one of my favorites.

Third Post

 Josh wrote about his school.  PWR is the high school he attends.  He tells of how he feels safe there.  The halls of the school are small.  Also, the lunchroom is not very big.  Josh is glad he has an hour for his lunch.  He can go off campus to eat.  I told him that I didn't get to do that when I was in high school.

Fourth Post

Judy Moody is a sixth grade student, who is interested in soccer.  Judy talks about how much she loves the sport.  She introduces herself in the blog post.  I told her that I liked basketball in Jr. High and that was my sport.  

your blog



No comments:

Post a Comment