Popular Posts

Saturday, October 27, 2012

PLN Report Project 10

PLN Report

I have started my Personal Learning Network a couple of weeks ago, on Symbaloo.  I had included several of the websites that I frequent everyday.  Edm Blog post is one that I look at everyday.  Twitter, Facebook, and my Gmail account are others that are viewed daily.  I wasn't sure how Twitter could actually be a Personal Learning Network, but I am changing my mind.  Twitter is already a great source for me as far as technology updates, and Pre-K references as well.  I am learning more each day about how to increase my contacts on Twitter.  There are a great deal of people who are wonderful sources about education.  A couple of websites that I have discovered from others, I plan on adding them to my PLN.  Things are coming along well and I will have the finished product soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment